Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Naveen has two decades of rich experience in the Financial Services sector. As a Senior Partner with McKinsey & Company, he led the India and SE Asian Financial Institutions Group (FIG) Practice before he moved toTata AIA Life two years ago. During his stint with McKinsey, he worked with and advised some of the largest public, private and foreign financial services institutions in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
Under his leadership, Tata AIA has successfully scripted profitable growth while delivering best-in-class consumer experience in sales and service. Among key accomplishments in the last two years are -
- Exceptional growth, that shot Tata AIA from #18 to #6 in industry rankings
- Remarkable improvement in NPS; a jump to #2 in the peer group (as per Nielsen survey)
- Industry-leading 13th month persistency and Claims settlement ratios
- Significant distribution growth across multiple channels, with sharp focus on quality
- Winning the Aon Best Employer award for two years
- Winning the Golden Peacock Risk management award
Naveen holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, and a Bachelor of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai. Other than his work, Naveen is passionate about long distance running, reading, and watching science & science fiction.