CII FBN (Family Business Network) India Chapter
The 4th Next Generation (NxG) Conference Cum Workshop
CII FBN (Family Business Network) India Chapter is organising the 4th Next Generation (NxG) Conference Cum Workshop exclusively for Next-Gen members of family-run businesses. The Convention, focusing on "The competitive advantage of family business and how it can be unleashed by the Next-Generation", will be held at the Desire Hall, Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi on 21-22 November 2016.
Focus of the Convention
- Next Generation Leaders: the competitive advantages of family business.
- Role of the Next Generation Leaders
- Sustaining an entrepreneurial culture: What does it mean and why do businesses owning families rely on sustaining entrepreneurial activities?
- Concepts of change and challenges associated with effecting change.
- International Case Study
- Panel Discussions
Benefits of the Convention
- Powerful Platform for the next generation family business leaders from across the country to discuss and share some of the most pressing issues concerning their role in business.
- Direct attention on diverse themes of interest to young business leaders, such as competitive advantages of family business.
- Competitive environment fosters increased drive among the next generation leaders to take their respective business to another level in terms of family wealth and resources.
- How young leaders would embrace change to reinforce the global competitiveness of their respective businesses.
Who Should Attend
- Next Generation members working in family businesses.
- Next Generation family members with responsibility for leading and managing their family-owned businesses.
- Next Generation family members working in/or outside family businesses.
CII FBN India Chapter
21-22 November 2016
Desire Hall, Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi
Click here to