Aon Hewitt’s Benefits Index is a proprietary premier benchmarking tool for broad based - high cash value benefits. Aon Hewitt’s Benefit Index model can be efficiently tailored. The model is not restrictive to a standard number of data inputs. The higher the number of plan specifications, higher would be the accuracy in results.
Aon Hewitt's Value Proposition
- Measure competitiveness of benefits plan design and overall positioning of benefits programs
- Derive value of benefit with heterogeneous factors and riders
- Communicate this value of benefit
- Improve the overall value of benefit plan
- Bring consistency in approach
To illustrate each comparison, benefit index uses easy-to-understand "speedometers" that show at a glance which of your benefit programs are below average, above average, or average, and how the total value of the program stacks up against similar organisations. You can refine your benefit index report by adding different scenarios, such as modeling the impact of future design changes, or creating comparisons with "Best Employers".