Chairman- Industrial Relations Sub-Committee, CII-SR
& CEO, Chennai Business School
For over a decade as Executive Director, HR, he headed the Human Resources function of the Commercial Vehicle major with a turnover of USD 2 Billion. He then transitioned to a Business Head role with responsibility for setting up and developing the Construction Equipment Business for the Company.
He holds a Hons. Degree in Economics from Bombay University, a Master’s Degree in Personnel Management from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Bombay and a Diploma in Systems Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Bombay University. For more than three decades he has been an active contributor to the development of the HR function in the country.
He is a Senior Executive Coach and a Strategy Advisor to a number of organizations. He is a ‘Lead Assessor’ for the EFQM-Business Excellence Model for CII and the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) model for the Aditya Birla Group. He is actively associated with a number of industry and professional bodies as well as Academic Institutions. To mention just a few:
- Past President – Employers’ Federation of Southern India (EFSI)
- Fellow and former National President of the Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD)
- Member – Southern Regional Council – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Member – Advisory Council – Modine Thermal Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman – Sub – Committees on International Business Promotion, Employee Relation, Corporate Governance (CII)
- Member – Working Group on HRD of the Planning Commission, Government of India.
You are invited to take advantage of this opportunity and nominate colleagues from your organization to join the conference.
For more details on Participation, please contact :
Mr. Suryanarayanan R, Aon Hewitt
Tel : +91-22 – 40345103 | Cell : +91- 99724 95130
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. R Raghunathan, Director, CII
+91-44 – 42444555 | Cell : +91- 95000 74501
Email : email@example.com