“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination”
- Jimmy Dean (American musician, actor & entrepreneur)
As a TA leader, are these the burning questions on your mind?
· Building a digital workforce: What are the critical skills for the future?
· Attracting the best talent: How to ensure a superior candidate experience?
· The science of hiring right: How are technology and analytics changing the game?
· Taking pole position: Is your TA strategy impacting business performance?
225 organizations from 9 different sectors across India Inc. have spoken.
The second edition of "Aon’s Talent Acquisition Pulse: India Study” brings you answers to the above fundamental questions and more; answers that will shape the future priorities of the TA function and pave the way ahead.
We are excited to invite you to join us at Aon's Inaugural TA Conclave 2018 - TA: Attract. Assess. Acquire, on 16th May at Trident BKC, Mumbai. We look forward to jointly deep dive insights from "Aon's Talent Acquisition Pulse: APME Regional Study" and ignite engaging discussions on the future of TA.
Highlights of the event
Powerful insights from “Aon’s Talent Acquisition Pulse: APME Regional Study” - a comparative outlook on 7 countries across Asia-Pacific and Middle East
Keynote address on evolution of digital skills and building future ready critical capabilities
An international strategic assessments leader to talk about technology and innovation to create engaging candidate experiences
A unique “Experience centre” to showcase practical advancement in assessments and skilling - gamification, machine learning, data analytics and digital skilling solutions
An AHLC (Aon Hewitt Learning Centre) developed TA workshop on building key competencies in your function